Thursday, May 20, 2010

Guess Who I Get to Meet?

Yesterday I posted that I was so excited because I am meeting a celebrity on Friday around noon. She has received numerous awards and has caused quite a splash over the last few months. I have my camera ready and the battery is charged. I am such a paparazzi! I'll post pictures as soon as I can. You will all be so jealous!

So the suspense is now over. I am meeting with Gilly. You know the famous wearer of ass jingles and bikinis and the recipient of numerous awards. She is a life saver (no not the candy). And yes... I am so excited to finally meet another blogger in person. Are there any questions you need me to ask her?

14 comments:

TJ said...

How fun! Have a great time!

THE DASH! said...

Lucky girls meeting one another. Let us know how it goes.

Jen said...

I am so jealous!! Be sure to get her autograph!

Gilly said...

What a bunch of crazy goofs! But oh how I loves me some bloggy attention! Sandy, you made me laugh and laugh and you totally made my day! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! And thanks for the warning about the camera...I will be sure to come all dolled up! lol!

Bonnie said...

That's so cool. I'm sure it will be a blast.

Theresa said...

I'm jealous! But anxiously awaiting the photos. You guys are both so funny, it's sure to be a blast!

Chele said...

I can't wait to meet some of you at the Boobs bash! So jealous of the people who have met others...HAVE FUN!!!

Jess said...

Ask her who she's wearing!

Darlin1 said...

Have fun--I want to meet a fellow bander ;-))

Jenny said...

Totally jealous! Hope you guys had fun!!

Joey said...

Can you get her autograph for me?
And as a favor to me, see how many times you can use the word "f*ck" in causal conversation.....ok?

Girl Bandit said...

Oh how exciting...so nice to hear a spring in your posts....have the best weekend ever...

Trouble said...

You are such a good friend.

Trouble said...

Just checking to see if I can do a post this way and if my picture and name come up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...