Well, my peeps. Since I made the pledge to keep posting even if I didn't feel like it, BYOC gives me the incentive to be mindless. Although I do have a brain, it doesn't always function. I am doing this and trying not to think that I really should be at the gym doing the BodyPump class.
1. If you were on death row what would your last meal be before your death? Wine. Chocolate. More Wine, more chocolate. You would see me strapped to the table with chocolate all over my face and singing since I would be drunk. I don't think I would ever need to actually request a last meal since Canada does not have the Death Penalty. I'd be a lifer though and hope you would all sneak me in my wine and chocolate!
2. If you drive a car, do you speed? Generally, I drive about 15 over the limit. Meaning 75 in a 60 zone, 95 in an 80 zone and on the highway, 119 when it is posted 100.
Ha Ha. Did I get any of you. Yup up here in Metric land it looks like we speed alot. But those are all kilometres/hour. I've had two speeding tickets and they were both DH's fault. Really. 100 km/hour works out to be about 65 miles/hour. I usually get behind some of you slowpokes doing the limit. But my kids are grown, so it is only me behind the wheel.
3. What movie can you watch over and over again? I'm a Lord of the Rings fan. I've watched the three parts about 25 times each. Yup. I love Viggo Mortensen when he is all scruffy and good looking. I never read the books. I guess my Christmas movies (Cmas Vacation, A Christmas Carol, It's a Wonderful Life) are also my watch over and over again movies.
4. What is your favorite topic to read about and your favorite topic to write about? I like to see how people get through plateaus and just deal with the ups and downs of the band. I also like just reading about the everyday struggles and triumphs and all the daily stuff that goes on in everyday life. Even the "what I ate today", potty training triumphs and disasters, exercise pledges, organizing tips, recipes, MIL/family/hubby/kids/friend stories... It makes me feel normal. If we only posted the "good" stuff, we would all feel crappy thinking that others get it, why can't I. I realized I needed to blog just to keep myself focused. My topics may be all over the map, but they just say what I need to say that day. Take it or leave it.
5. Summarize your week in Blogland and in real life.
I've been reading so many successes that it gives me incentive to keep on going. There is sadness and happiness and joy and sorrow in many of your posts. It is life, unscripted, unplanned. Real.
For me, I have been trying to be a good commenter and enjoy your comments right back at me. I have also pledged to post more often just to get me back to my good spot again. Winter is dragging on as it does every year, although we have not been hit with much snow. I am more aware of what is going past my band and decided to go for a fill next Wednesday. I miss the green zone. I had it for a few weeks and then poof! it disappeared. I want to make a last ditch effort to lose the final 15 pounds and need the band to get things moving again. My daughter is getting married which is giving me a good incentive to look good in a dress. I'm planning a trip south in February which has kept me glued for good deals. I also want to feel better lying around in a bathing suit at the beach/pool and not be fearful of what any pictures will look like.
That's it, that's all. Til the next time...