Monday, July 11, 2011

Fill Day and The Zone

I had a 0.1 cc fill today which brings me to my highest fluid level in my band. A whopping 4.5 cc in my 10 cc band. I had a de-fill (the nurse told me it isn't called a un-fill) in early March (-0.5 cc) and have gone for 3 fills since then to return that amount. For the last 4 months I have only been stuck twice. And that was because I forgot I had the band and swallowed a big piece of meat. It's nice that thoughts of the band are not as pervasive as way back in February 2010 when I had the surgery. But you just know the pain that will be coming when you inadvertantly swallow a big chunk. Otherwise, all food goes down easy and I mean everything. I'm now just like Gilly who has never ever PB'd. There are those magical people in the world.

I first want to thank Lapband Girl who posted this list of questions last week. It made a big impact on me and made me sure of going for a fill. By seeing this chart I knew I actually was between the Yellow and Green zone. Funny but the nurse at the clinic wasn't very thrilled about this and actually criticized it for mentioning a large plate. Oy! We just can't win.

My hope is that this fill level takes my hunger away. I've been there and want it back. That magical feeling of not thinking about food or really wanting to eat. It's an amazing feeling and I am so close. And maybe it'll just be the thing that gets me losing weight again.

(Go see the full article and other charts on Lapband Gal's blog)
Click to make larger

4 comments:

Dawnya said...

I'm glad that you are getting back to that comfy place fill wise.

dede said...

Great news! Sounds like you are certainly moving in the right direction! I'm nearly a week post op...and nothing is hurting like the growling in my big old empty stomach...ouchie!
dede

Marie said...

I love the new blog lay out Sandy! So cute and seemingly so you! Your picture is gorgeous too!

Darlin1 said...

Love your new picture !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...