Friday, April 9, 2010

BYOC for Friday

BYOC–Bring your own Craziness
1. If you could have lunch with a famous person who would it be and what would you order?
Shirley Temple because she was so cute and I watched all her movies. Any of you remember the Good Ship Lollipop (Bright Eye's) where her mother is killed? My favourite was Poor Little Rich Girl where she was treated like dirt but came out on top in the end, still smiling and singing. I even created the Lollipop inspiration award with her picture for my blog. And I'd order candy!
2. Where’s the furthest place you’ve traveled to?
Plenty of places—China, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Australia, New Zealand. Mile wise, not sure which one is the furthest. The longest flight hour wise was to Oz. I think my best trip was to Munich during Oktoberfest.
3. If you could describe yourself in 4 words – what would they be?
Loyal, caring, stubborn and a pain in the a** (sometimes).
4. What’s one interesting thing about you we don’t know?
I create Digital scrapbooks with pictures from my travels and family. I love photography but stick to a little digital camera I can carry in my pocket because I like to point and shoot and not have to adjust too many dials.
5. Finally – whose blog spoke to you, stuck with you, stayed in your mind, resonated with you – this week – and why?
There were a lot of soul-searching blogs this week—as Joey put it a real Barbra Wawa Week! A few weeks ago, I started adding interesting posts to a page in my blog so I could go back and read them again. I pick one each day and on Thursday post the best one of the week. This week, the recipient of the Lollipop Award for most inspiring post went to Barbara and her New Life Rules. Because I want to be just like her.
And did everyone read how Gilly saved Joey's life!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love your answers and I *really* love your Lollipop Award. Shirley is SO CUTE! Great idea.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Shirley Temple is such a great answer. Smooches!

Jess said...

Aww...cute! :)

MIMI said...

Sandy Lee love your answers. You have really been to alot of places. I would love to do some traveling someday. Thanks for always commenting.

Gen said...

I love your blog layout! The best picture, perfect.

I forgot that we are at a similar weight range - it seems like you were banded just yesterday! Oh yeah, you sort of were! You are doing fab, 25 pounds in 2 months!!!

Totally jealous about all your travels. And I love the Shirley Temple award!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...