It’s give your brain a break Friday – BYOC! A whole blog entry ready for the taking….just copy and paste the questions into your blog and answer away. It’s our way of getting to know new and old bloggers a little better! Enjoy!
1. What’s the oddest diet you have tried? Or which ones have you tried and were any successful? The oddest was the Cayenne Pepper and Maple Syrup (Jess did that one too). You drank this all day. Got hungry, lasted two days, didn't lose any weight. The only successful weight loss was through the diet drugs in the 90's. But someone had to go and get some incurable problem and they took it off the market. Jeesh. What's death when you can be skinny! (JK)
2. Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers almost daily. I can't remember when I last had a bath in a bathtub.
But we do have a hottub in the backyard and we use it a lot. Especially in the winter when you can lie back and look at the stars. It saved my marriage! Well it helped, because we would go in the hot tub and talk (get your minds out of the gutter please. It was a family hot tub). We couldn't pull out a book, or turn on the TV or be interupted. So we had to talk or just sit and stare at each other. My hubby did fall asleep sometimes. I guess my constant babbling lulled him to sleep. Drazil mentioned how she has a bath with her hubby every night and they talk until the water turns cold. With a hot tub, the water never gets cold so everyone should get one.
3. What is your favorite breakfast food? Two fried eggs, over easy, brown toast, sausages and crispy homefries. With a glass of OJ and coffee. But I also love Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls. You know the pack where you whack it on the counter and it springs open. Love to make them, but can't eat them anymore.
4. What’s your least favorite word? Yes, Dear. In that dismissal tone of "I'm really not listening, so go away".
5. Repeat question…make someone a Superstar for a day! OK, I just highlighted two people above. I caught up on a bunch of blogs last night and tried to comment a lot. I guess one that stuck out this week was Amy. She posted about how different she eats now with the band: tiny little bits of food. Got me realizing how little I actually eat now and how I miss those big bites.
Well folks, have a wonderful weekend. It is hot and hazy around here so some cold drinks are on ice just waiting for the day to end. Gotta get back to work now!