My Top 5 Christmas Carols:
- O Holy Night by Aaron Neville
- Little Drummer Boy by Faith Hill
- Happy Christmas (War is Over) by Neil Diamond (originally by John Lennon)
- Silent Night by Alan Jackson
- Do You Hear What I Hear? by Third Day
Now the movies that make Christmas special for me.
- A Christmas Carol is my all time must see movie every year. I first watch the one with George C. Scott and then the one with Alistair Sims, the ultimate Scrooge. His dance at the end of the movie makes me want to cry with joy. He found Christmas. We're watching the new animated one on Sunday with my nieces.
- It's a Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart. I got the colorized version last year and also found out that my brother has to watch it every year.
- Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase. I know many of you despise it, but I still find it funny when the cat gets electrocuted or the tree crashes into the neighbours house. It speaks about us wanting to have a perfect Christmas with family but we know it can never be. But it is funny.
- Miracle on 34th Street. Both the old version with Natalie Wood and the new version which came out a few years ago.
Fa La La La La, La La La La!