Monday, March 22, 2010

Chicken Soup

Just had to post what a great day this is! I have been drinking all day (and nothing alcoholic). The doc suggested I get in some extra salt and so glad I did. Since this morning and the un-fill I have been able to easily drink down the following:
>>coffee
>>1/2 glass skim milk
>>chocolate protein shake
>>chicken noodle cup-a-soup (whodathunk chicken broth can bring you back to life)
>>broccoli soup
>>edamame beans (well not truly liquid but covered in salt)
>>4 cups water
>>handful of tiny Rolos (chocolate covered caramels)
>>milkshake
No pain, no barfing, no problem. Now hungry. So happy. I need a fill!

10 comments:

Lap Band Groupie said...

YAY! So glad you're doing better and so sorry about your horrible weekend....now I'm spooked whether to ask for a small fill or not tomorrow LOL! Hope you're back in business (solids) soon!

CC said...

good...i'm glad you are on the mend!!

THE DASH! said...

It must be something in the air - so many of us need a fill (myself included!!) Great menu. You've had a horrible run Sandy. Keep at it. Glad you're feeling better now :)

Marie said...

So glad you are feeling better!!!!

Barbara said...

THANK GOODNESS> I have been thinking about you!! so glad you are feeling better and getting (and keeping) food down.. Continue with your progress..You are my hockey band buddy (and my Flyers are suckin right now!!)

Camille said...

mmmm...Rolos. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. Hang in there!

Girl Bandit said...

Glad you are doing well

Bonnie said...

Good to hear.

Michelle said...

I am so happy u are feeling better.. SO when do you get to ask to start the fill process back up...

Jess said...

Broth was something that never occured to me pre-band. I don't cook so I had no need for it.
It's such a wonderful tool in my belt. Cures that salt craving without ruining my day calorically!

Glad you're on the upswing but let your poor tummy settle a little still, would ya?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...