Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh! The Places You'll Go

I've been reading during my "recuperation" and it fills the hours. As I was surfing some blogs I found this link to a rendition of a Dr. Suess book. Sometimes we just have to go back to the beginning. Even if you don't get it, your kids will.

My favourite part is half-way through the story where it says:
...
I’m sorry to say so but, sadly, it’s true that Bang-ups and Hang-ups can happen to you.
You can get all hung up in a prickle-ly perch. And your gang will fly on. You’ll be left in a Lurch.
You’ll come down from the Lurch with an unpleasant bump. And the chances are, then, that you’ll be in a Slump.
And when you’re in a Slump, you’re not in for much fun. Un-slumping yourself is not easily done.
...
 So watch and enjoy.


Here is a link to the Oh! The Places You'll Go story.

5 comments:

Theresa said...

That's my favorite, he was soooo wise, wasn't he?

Gilly said...

One of my favourites!

Dinnerland said...

Dr. Suess frequently says it best... I have often found true inspiration and comfort in that book.
Hope you're feeling good!!

Darlin1 said...

Thanks for sharing....I loved that!

Are you better everyday?

Lonicera said...

What book are you reading now?
Caroline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...